Openbravo Forum End of Life Notice

Dear Openbravo Forum User,

Because of continued very low usage we decided to stop the forums on 31st of August 2017

In case of questions: webmaster "at" openbravo.com

How to run the test for erp module we are developing

<<

Varghese Renny

Post Fri May 11, 2012 12:53 pm

How to run the test for erp module we are developing

I have taken the clone of https://code.openbravo.com/tools/automation/pi-smoke this respository for testing purpose. I already have one
openbravo instance using db name- test. I put new clone in seperate workspace. My question is whether i can use the same database?
bbdd.sid=test
bbdd.user=tad
bbdd.password=tad
Here in the ERP properties file which is the user and password i needed to mention whether it is tad or my database username and password ?
I need help for one more thing..if i want to execute testcase for my instance whether i need to create test suites inside the src-test folder of this repository
or
i can do it directly from erp module we are developing, by creating inside the module an src test folder and run test cases?

My concern is i am not able to find proper documentation for automation..
and where the selenium comes..in src-test you people are not using selenium.

Please do help me...it's urgent..
<<

Pablo Luján

Post Fri May 11, 2012 4:39 pm

Re: How to run the test for erp module we are developing

Hi varghese,

You will find all the documentation related automation in the wiki at http://wiki.openbravo.com/wiki/Category ... esting_ERP

Regarding your question, the bb.dd values should be the same of the ERP's Openbravo.properties values, and this values are used by the Smoke Test to connect to database.

I do not recommend you to share an ERP's folder, we manage the automated test as a different project so it can be plugged in or out whenever required.

Regards.
<<

Varghese Renny

Post Thu May 17, 2012 10:40 am

Re: How to run the test for erp module we are developing

Thanks for the reply..

Return to Discussion