Openbravo Forum End of Life Notice

Dear Openbravo Forum User,

Because of continued very low usage we decided to stop the forums on 31st of August 2017

In case of questions: webmaster "at" openbravo.com

How To Setup Roku Streaming Stick?

<<

sylviamassy

Site Admin

Post Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:34 am

How To Setup Roku Streaming Stick?

Hey,

I'm facing a problem related to my Roku device. I just want to Setup Roku Streaming Stick. But i don't know how to setup and what can i do. So please help me to solve this problem.

Thank you
<<

sylviamassy

Site Admin

Post Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:03 am

Re: How To Setup Roku Streaming Stick?

Hi,

Connect to WiFi
Turn on your TV and tune to the correct HDMI input.
Power on your Roku player or TV.
From the Roku Home screen, select Settings > Network > Wireless (Wi-Fi) > Set up new Wi-Fi connection.

Roku Link | Roku Com Link | www Roku Com Link
<<

sylviamassy

Site Admin

Post Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:21 am

Hey,

Thanks friends your's knowledge help me.

Roku Account Login | Roku Not Connecting | Reset Roku Remote | Roku Support
<<

Rokulinkcode

Site Admin

Post Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:41 pm

Here's how you can set up your Roku streaming stick.

Open your Roku streaming device and connect it to your TV as per the given instructions. This won’t take long. You can set it up with ease.

For this, you will need a television, a Roku streaming device (choose any one of the Roku streaming devices), and an internet connection.

Connect the streaming device to the internet and proceed with creating your ‘Roku account’.

A ‘Roku Account’ is an essential factor in activating your setup process. To do so, follow the instructions on the https://www.roku-link-code.com/ or call us @ +1-866-991-7870.
<<

ReenaJoseph

Site Admin

Post Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:13 am

Before you Setup Roku wireless streaming stick, complete the hardware connections between the television and streaming stick, as given below.
1.Hook up the streaming player into an HDMI port on your television. If you have problems while inserting, you need to buy an HDMI extender cable. The extender cable is available for free and you can purchase them at my.roku.com/HDMI.
2.Make use of the USB cable and power adapter to power up the device.
3.Turn on your television and pick the input you preferred to connect the streaming device.
4.Insert the batteries on your Roku remote. The remote will pair with your streaming player automatically.
5.You will get a view of red light, if your Roku streaming stick is not catching up sufficient power. Check whether you have connected the power adapter properly before you move further.
6.You need to choose the language on your Roku device. Once you choose the language, click OK button and complete the setup. Some channels might not translate their channel on the language you choose.
7.Once you are done with the above step, move on to the wireless network connection.
8.Select your wireless network in which you have connected the smart phone. Enter the password to connect and confirm your choice by clicking Ok. If you still have any issues or doubts then make a visit @ https://www.rokuaccountlink.com/roku-streaming-stick/
<<

mrchan7495

Site Admin

Post Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:23 pm

The Roku streaming stick is one of the easiest streaming players to connect and activate. You don’t have the hassle of connecting extra wires for this device and you can directly connect it to the HDMI port of the TV. In case, you have a space crunch, then make use of an extension cable available from Roku. Complete the initial setup and then, connect it to your home network. You will get an activation code which you must enter on the Roku.com/link website by logging into your Roku account.

Roku.com/link | Roku com link | www.roku.com/link
<<

jamesthereviewer

Site Admin

Post Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:21 pm

1. Turn on your TV and then link your TV set to the exact HDMI cables.
2. And the next step is to power on your Television set and your Roku Streaming device.
3. You can now see a Roku screen and then you can go to the ‘Settings’. Then select ‘Network’ option and then ‘Wireless’ or ‘Wi-Fi’ option.
4. Then choose the required Wi-Fi network connection.
5. Once you choose the network name, choose the required Wi-Fi network and enter the respective username and the password.
6. Look for the green check marks and it indicates that your Roku wireless setup is ready to use.
<<

single

Site Admin

Post Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:18 am

Please treat each other well. Everybody has difficulties that we have to overcome, do not know later but how to live each day happily. happy wheels demo
<<

mrchan7495

Site Admin

Post Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:49 am

To Setup the Roku Streaming Stick, First Create the Roku account by Visiting my.roku.com/signin and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the Roku Setup.

Roku Sign in | Roku Account | Roku Log in
<<

rokuexpressplus

Site Admin

Post Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:07 pm

To Link your Roku Device to your TV, Read the manual available in the box. Else, Go to Roku.com/link and Enter the activation code to setup the Roku models like, Streaming stick, streaming stick plus.

Roku.com/link | Roku com link | www.roku.com/link
Next

Return to Open Discussion