Openbravo Forum End of Life Notice

Dear Openbravo Forum User,

Because of continued very low usage we decided to stop the forums on 31st of August 2017

In case of questions: webmaster "at" openbravo.com

Naming modules

<<

Asier Lostale

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:57 am

Naming modules

Hi all,

I'd like to remind the importance of choosing good names for module javapackages and dbprefixes. You can review documentation for this topic here [1] [2].

This is the way to avoid possible conflicts when installing different modules.

Regards

Asier

[1] http://wiki.openbravo.com/wiki/Naming_guidelines_for_modules

[2] http://wiki.openbravo.com/wiki/ERP/2.50/Developers_Guide/Concepts/Modularity#Naming

<<

Asier Lostale

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:25 am

RE:Naming modules

Summarizing it, there are 3 main rules to follow:

• If you are completely sure you will never publish your customization module in Central Repository. You can use a DBPrefix starting with CUST. It will not be possible to register this module in Central Repostory, but you are safe that other public modules will not use this DBPrefix so will not cause collisions with yours.

• If you are planning to publish your module (or there is any chance of doing so). It is highly recommendable you to register in Central Repository it just after creating the module's header to reserve its Java Package and DBPrefix. Note that registering a module does not imply the need of publishing it, is just a name reservation to avoid other registered modules to use it.

• Java Package should start with you company's domain's name. Please if you are not part of Openbravo SLU staff, do not use org.openbravo nor com.openbravo for your modules.

Regards

Asier

<<

elisawise

Site Admin

Post Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:28 am

Re: Naming modules

You have provided an nice article, Thank you very much for this one. And i hope this will be useful for many people.. and i am waiting for your next post keep on updating these kinds of knowledgeable things. rolling sky
Play free online games run 3!
<<

Abbiealaric

Site Admin

Post Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:14 am

It was drawn out into the open that the understudy being referred to just included remarks from openbravo in the paper as opposed to having the paper completely involved remarks. I was perusing on my telephone and more likely than not missed that. Along these lines, my awful. Moreover Online Essay Help, concerning being excessively unforgiving; I figure I wasn't really clear while expressing "results.
<<

elizabethdavid

Site Admin

Post Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:34 am

I read it carefully on my phone and it is more likely than not to miss it. Along these lines write a paper for me, I am terrible. In addition, it is too ruthless; and I think I am not very clear when expressing "results".
<<

Annamethew

Site Admin

Post Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:21 am

Strikingly enough Snoopy's drop arrange was smashed on the lunar surface. The climb arrange however is still out there some place in circle around the Sun. It is the unparalleled lunar module that was really flown editing help companies is still in presence. All the others were either deliberately collided with the Moon, or they wrecked in Earth's air.
<<

JasmineFreeman

Site Admin

Post Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:07 am

Strikingly enough Snoopy's drop orchestrate was crushed on the lunar surface. The climb organizes, be that as it may, is still out there somewhere around the Sun. It is the unparalleled lunar module that was truly flown Essay Writing Help UK Based organizations is still in nearness. All the others were either purposely slammed into the Moon, or they destroyed in Earth's air.
<<

johnsteve

Site Admin

Post Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:17 pm

I read it carefully on my phone and it is more likely than not to miss it. Along these lines write a paper for me, I am terrible. In addition, it is too ruthless; and I think I am not very clear when expressing "results".

solarmoviez
<<

russellrexroad3

Site Admin

Post Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:47 am

It is imperative to choose a proper name for your Naming modules to make it simpler for clients to remember it both in the Forge and in the Naming modules Management window. In future, Openbravo may likewise utilize this naming tradition to naturally classify Naming modules in view of labels, in this manner Coursework writing service Uk it is essential that these naming traditions are taken after.
<<

deannawilliam

Site Admin

Post Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:01 am

A module interface communicates the components that are given and required by the module. The components characterized in the interface are recognizable by different modules. The execution contains the working code that compares to the components announced in the interface. Jack Ryan Leather Jacket

Return to Developers