Openbravo Forum End of Life Notice

Dear Openbravo Forum User,

Because of continued very low usage we decided to stop the forums on 31st of August 2017

In case of questions: webmaster "at" openbravo.com

POST Error

<<

Ziad Rida

Post Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:19 am

POST Error

I get the error: The cost of the product xyz has not been calculated! for no apparent reason when posting a goods shipment. According to documentation, it is supposed to take the cost from the associated PO.

Several transactions have been done on product xyz with "Is Cost Calculated" set to "No" (unchecked) and none of the accounting transactions posted.
I would appreciated any pointers to resolve this issue
<<

Akhila

Site Admin

Post Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:03 pm

Re: POST Error

Hi Ziad,

Were you able to resolve this error? I am getting the same error while doing a POST. Please let me know if you could resolve the issue.
<<

srochefo

Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:41 pm

Hello there,

I am by no mean an expert in fact I have just started with Openbravo. I did run into this issue however and managed to figure it out I think.

Make sure you have a cost on the Product Costing Tab.

Also I have set this up on my instance as a scheduled process: http://wiki.openbravo.com/wiki/Process_ ... nd_Process

Hope this helps!
<<

saikarthik27

Site Admin

Post Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:35 am

srochefo wrote:Hello there,

I am by no mean an expert in fact I have just started with Openbravo. I did run into this issue however and managed to figure it out I think.

Make sure you have a cost on the Product Costing Tab.

Also I have set this up on my instance as a scheduled process: http://wiki.openbravo.com/wiki/Process_ ... nd_Process

Hope this helps!

Hi Above all the setting done in the system, but same Post error will remain same, because of Cost of Product is not Calculated yet. Kindly help to resolve this Cost Calculation.

Thanks for your great time.

Thanks,

Karthik

Return to Functionality