Openbravo Forum End of Life Notice

Dear Openbravo Forum User,

Because of continued very low usage we decided to stop the forums on 31st of August 2017

In case of questions: webmaster "at" openbravo.com

Modularity Status Update - February 18th, 2010

<<

Ismael Ciordia Vela

Post Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:26 pm

Modularity Status Update - February 18th, 2010

Hi All!

Openbravo Platform team invites you to attend the next webinar in our series. This time there will not be a module demonstration but an explanation of achievements and next steps in the Openbravo Modularity and its Ecosystem.

Please find the agenda of the demo below:

• Modularity Status Update:  Review of main modularity concepts and quick summary of main achievements in connection with Modularity and Ecosystem during 2009

• Modularity Roadmap: Plan going forward for 2010 to improve Openbravo development platform and modularity support. 

• Community collaboration: A couple of ideas to improve the collaboration mechanisms in Openbravo project

• Q&A: Let us know your requirements to improve Openbravo support of modularity or any doubt you might have on this topic. Your feedback is more than welcome!

It will be taking place on February 18th 2010, from 16h to 17h (CET). To join the session, click this link on the exact time of the event and wait to be accepted:

http://openbravo.emea.acrobat.com/r43039608/

If you have never used Adobe Connect Pro before you should test your connection in advance:

http://openbravo.emea.acrobat.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm

The session is open to everybody but limited to one hundred (100) participants. Attendees will be accepted from 15:45 (CET).

This webinar will be recorded and published in the Extension Module Demonstrations Videos section of the Openbravo Developers Guide.

Join us and learn Openbravo Modularity directly from the source and participate in an open discussion to improve its design!

<<

Ismael Ciordia Vela

Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:06 am

RE:Modularity Status Update - February 18th, 2010

The webinar was scheduled for today at 16:00 (CET) as you know. But I  have just known that I have to travel this afternoon and it forces me to delay the session.

I appreciate your understanding and truly apologize for the delay. Please make sure to attend the event on next Thursday February 25th from 16:00 to 17:00 (CET).

I look forward to seeing you there.

<<

Ismael Ciordia Vela

Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:57 am

Reminder:  Today February, 25th from 16h to 17h (CET). The Modularity Status Update webinar will take place.

<<

Ismael Ciordia Vela

Post Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:30 pm

Hi all,

the video for this session has been published in the wiki as usual.

Best,

Ismael

Return to Extension Module Webinars