Openbravo Forum End of Life Notice

Dear Openbravo Forum User,

Because of continued very low usage we decided to stop the forums on 31st of August 2017

In case of questions: webmaster "at" openbravo.com

Scope Definition and Prevous work review

<<

Eduardo Williams

Post Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:23 am

RE:Scope Definition and Prevous work review

I owe everybody an apologize because of the lack of time.

We have had a great response from the community and this increased the commitment to do this.

To get to the point, here is what we are going to do.

•     We are creating a Google Spreadsheet with all the User Stories that need to be done. We are taking all of the feedback that you guys gave us. (Deadline April 25, Eduardo Williams )

•     We will approach an agile development methodology and even we wont be capable of iterate that much. The project plan will based on user stories

•     Each row in the spreadsheet. will represent a user story.

•     Each user story will have a responsible. This way we intend to facilitate the collaboration from those who want to collaborate. If you are willing to collaborate please let us know which user story you could help with.

•  Every User Story will be have an integration method column (Web Service or Background Process) (I would expect some more feedback on this issue)

•     From now on we are making a commitment of  giving  feedback, at least, once a week  to everybody in this forum.

Best regards to everybody, And I'll be back at the end of this week to my first commitment.

<<

Eduardo Williams

Post Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:00 am

In which point would you recommend us to use web services, if any ?
<<

Joan Arús

Post Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Hi everyone,

This is my first time here.

I have ended in this forum thanks to the magics of Google.. I am not a developer and my knowledge in programming is close to nothing, but I want you to know that it would be GREAT to have this module. 

For sure, I would be one of the first users as I am planning to built my small web in Magento, and I want to integrate it somehow with some ERP software so I can keep good track of warehouse stock.

I think it is a great idea and I encourage you to do it!!! :D

Kind regards,

Joan.

Previous

Return to Scope definition