Openbravo Forum End of Life Notice

Dear Openbravo Forum User,

Because of continued very low usage we decided to stop the forums on 31st of August 2017

In case of questions: webmaster "at" openbravo.com

about freepos

<<

talel kaabachi

Post Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:15 pm

about freepos

hi

is there any chances you can one day share with us your works

i'm really intrested with it , i have already added avi modification to 2.30 version and i'm having some problemes with possession suppliers and invoice modules.

thanks for considirating my propositions

<<

Kamlesh Patel

Post Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:49 pm

RE:about freepos

Hi Saidmi,

I have followed your project with interest and have built the unit as per instruction, great improvements , I have a few suggestions which could improve this and have been trying the changes myself but do not have enough knowledge to make the changes. They might be useful to your built, and maybe you will consider including in your development.

1) Showing the Change value on the main Screen :- This function already developed in previous veritas build but no longer there (very useful for end user)

2) Since the supplier model is already in your build :- I cannot fully work out the benefit of this yet? Maybe you can expand on the use of this function beside knowing what was purchased from a supplier.

I think a more enhanced  function could be developed using this resource already in the build. Can you include a drop down selection box within the product setup and 2 additional feilds.

Supplier, Order Code, PackSize, Minimum and Maximum Stock  (I know this is already present but hard to use in large stock files, more useful in one area???)

This would make ordering stock much quicker

Thanks

KP

Return to Discussion