Openbravo Forum End of Life Notice

Dear Openbravo Forum User,

Because of continued very low usage we decided to stop the forums on 31st of August 2017

In case of questions: webmaster "at" openbravo.com

Debt/Credit extension

<<

Helder Teixeira

Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:57 pm

Debt/Credit extension

Hi,

I've been thinking about the debt/credit extension as suggested by you guys and will be working on that now.

As is a customer, when in debt, as to pay every single invoice he has before we allow him to go into credit. Personally I think that's how it should be.

What I was thinking is to create a new payment type called credit that after all debt is payed we could allow a customer to go into credit and pay with that.

The credit extension would only be available on those conditions...and/or when a refund is made. You refund a product and it will credit the customer so he can buy anything else.

Ok, this is just a preliminary insight on this extension...so...suggestions anyone?

Take care

<<

Ryan Reynolds

Post Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:10 pm

RE:Debt/Credit extension

Hi Corvisier

Sounds great.

The only issue that I have with debtors is that you have to select the invoice that is been paid the problem is I often have 50 plus invoices lets say totaling R750.00 and the my customer comes in and pays R500.00 it takes a long time for you to have to select the invoices becouse you can only select ine at a time.

Another issue i sometimes have is for example a customer purchases something for R250.00 and a day later comes in and pays R100. towards it the system currently doesnot allow for that.

Thank you for all your help and input.

Ryan

<<

Ryan Reynolds

Post Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:54 am

RE:Debt/Credit extension

Hi Corvisier

Any news ? I have just about got everything working the way I want it I am so happy with OpenPOS. All I need to sort out nows is the customers and stocktake control.

Regards

Ryan

Return to Open discussion