How to control stock levels?

<<

Juan Carlos Cantoral Silva

Post Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:35 am

How to control stock levels?

Hi, I'm looking for controlling the stock level of products. I mean, to have a report or widget that shows those products that are under a minimun level and others over a maximun level.

I have not found a way to control this in ERP 3.0, where to register in products that we have bought and then moved to another warehouse, we are not using MRP, but we want to know for the main warehouse if the product is under or over the minimun or maximum level.

I'll appreciate your help,

jccantoral
<<

zaien aji trahutomo

Post Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Re: How to control stock levels?

Minimum inventory level is under tab org specific bellow tab product in product window. After add these parameter, you need to activate product under stock, its inactivate by default.
Openbravo will aler you when any product under stock.
<<

Juan Carlos Cantoral Silva

Post Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:22 am

Re: How to control stock levels?

Hi Zaien, thanks a lot for your information. I have done what you mentioned and it's working, but we have one main warehouse and others where we move the products as they were used, so what we need is to consider only the main warehouse. I think that if we change the rule and add a condition that it considers only the main warehouse it could work fine.

Maybe we could do something similar using another field to store the maximum level and make another rule, what do you think?

Best regards,
JC

Return to Discussion