Thanks for your attention, I try to detail the steps...
I am working on OB MP13. At the beginning, i follow the quick guide http://wiki.openbravo.com/wiki/Quick_Guide
In relation to the area of products, these are the steps I made:
1) set up product category and input a sample of 10 different type of items...all flag as stocked, sale and purchase. and product type- item
2) Here, I did not validate the costing rule and background costing yet
3) I go to warehouse to initiate a physical inventory stock count.... then i manually input some physical quantities for the above 10 type of items. The error is : post:cost not calculated. The stock report reflect the quantity i entered.
4) I sold 50 product X, so I raise a ''Good shipment'' out for this delivery.
At the good shipment, the error is post error, and i click on the button post... the error msg is... ''the cost of the product x has not been calculated''
Therefore, I see the accounting entries for cost of goods are not posted (as confirmed in the analysis for finance Not posted transaction report...
However, the stock report reflect less 50 quantity for this sale.
5) After delivery, I raise a sales invoice The accounting post is correct here. I see the posting done for receivables and product sales
6) I click on warehouse for valued stock report and there is nothing but a error message:
7) Here, I refer to the product url http://wiki.openbravo.com/wiki/Product
and again for http://wiki.openbravo.com/wiki/Quick_Guide
, I realise I forgot to validate the costing rule, schedule background costing process and input the cost into the product costing tab. I done these at this step.
8)Then I bought some product X, and raise a ''Goods receipts'' for receiving the items. Here, the cost has not calculated error still exist. and the above 3) 4) & 6)
By the way, I have also create a price list for this vendor, and create a purchase invoice. The accounting posting is done for payables and purchases